Book direct with us and enjoy the following:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary premium coffee and tea at Residents Lounge
- Complimentary priority check in before 3pm
- Complimentary late check out at 12pm (usual check out time at 11am)
- Flexible cancellation and modification of booking
Address 1: 259 South Bridge Road
Postal Code: 058808
Contact Name: Adler Hostel
Phone: +65 6226 0173
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Welcome Drink
- Bicycle Rental
- Free Massage Chair
- Laptop Usage
- Laundry Butler
- Steam Iron
- All day complimentary coffee and tea
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 14:00
Late Check-out Fees: $ 15.00
Late check out (after 11:00 and before 14:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Terms and Conditions
• There is no curfew
• Upon check in, guests would receive a key card to access to both the hostel and their room. It has to be returned upon check out. There will be a replacement fee of $10 if the card is lost.
• Entrance is not allowed to persons who are not guests of Adler Hostel.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT, RESERVATION PROCEDURES
• Earliest Check In : 3:00 pm
• Last Check Out : 11:00 am
• Guests may arrive earlier and leave their luggage at the hostel
• Valid photo identification, such as passport, is required for presentation upon check in.
• When making a reservation for a bed, requests would be considered for rooms and beds allocation but not guaranteed.
• Children under the age of 12 years old would not be allowed in the hostel.
• The Single Cabins are suited for one person only, while the Queen and King Cabins are suited for two persons. If there is an additional person travelling, he or she has to make a reservation for another cabin
• If you would like to extend your stay, please notify us one day in advance.
• Full payment is to be made on arrival. Cash (Local SGD only) is preferred mode of payment. Visa/Master/JCB Credit and Debit Card accepted at location with a 5.0% surcharge.
CONDUCT OF GUESTS
• Guests may only use the bed and locker with their number.
• Smoking is not permitted within the premises of Adler Hostel. Food and drink can only be consumed in common areas and not in hostel rooms.
• The comfort, safety and security of our guests is of paramount importance to us at Adler Hostel. Guests are expected to respect other guests as well as staff, local residents and property.
• Secure lockers for valuable items are located in each cabin. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. Adler Hostel accept no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests’ property, however sustained or caused.
• Guests will be expected to reimburse Adler Hostel for any damage to the house or equipment caused during their stay.
Any omission or error in sales literature, web pages/sites, order form, quotation, price list, order acknowledgement, dispatch note, invoice or other documents issued by us may be corrected by us without liability. We will advise you of any changes at the time of booking or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter.
All bookings are subject to availability and Adler hostels reserve the right to decline any booking at its discretion.